Notes for Group Leaders
To ensure that the administration of the Rally goes as smoothly as possible, please follow the instructions below:
1. Send completed group, participant and adult application forms along the fees to Christine Horne, 14 Drumfield Road, Inverness, IV2 4XQ. Please ensure that the email address for correspondence is clearly written.
2. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your form and indicating the activity group to which each of your participants have been allocated.
3. As soon as you receive the email confirming receipt of forms and allocation of activity groups you must send an email confirming receipt. (We had problems a few years ago with one system not accepting emails from the rally and another had a full inbox.)
4. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 7 days of posting your forms please contact Christine to ensure she has received your forms.
5. Inform your participants of their activity group so that they know what clothing/footwear they need to bring to the Rally.
6. Complete the necessary forms for your organisation, NAN for Scouts and RESIDENTIAL EVENT NOTIFICATION for Guides. Scouts/Explorers attending the Rally without a leader must have an EVENT PASSPORT.
7. On arrival all individuals MUST report to Admin before entering the camping area. Each group will be allocated a specific camping area by the camp wardens. If any of your party arrives later they must report to admin before joining you at your camping area, this is so we know, for safety reasons, who is on the site.
8. The camp site will open at 5pm, only Rally Team members will be permitted on site before that time. The camping areas will be floodlit to allow for tent pitching.
9. Please remind all adults and participants that anyone leaving the site, not with an official activity group, must sign out and back in at admin.
10. You must inform admin in writing in advance of the Rally of your InTouch/Home Contact arrangements.
11. The emergency contact number during the Rally will be 07736 945182.